- Solid Returns: Average 12% return per annum
- Asset backed: Own a fully insured asset, in a proven and stable market
- Ultra Wholesale: buy investment grade premium Scotch at half the usual wholesale price
Your Scotch Whisky Investment Brochure
More about cask whisky investment
- Popular product: 41 brands of Scotch whisky are shipped from Scotland to 175 markets around the world
- Stable industry: Scotch accounts for 70% of Scottish food and drink exports, and 21% of all UK food and drink exports
- Growing market: In 2018, the export value of Scotch whisky grew by 7.8%, to a record £4.70bn and the number of 70cl bottles exported reached record levels, growing to the equivalent of 1.28 billion
- Multiple exit strategies: from selling to established whisky brands to bottling yourself
- Secure asset:fully insured and secured in bonded warehouses and regularly checked by whisky experts
What you’ll learn
THE POWER OF BRANDS
Well known whisky brands hold huge sway in the Scotch market. This is why we only work with established names and distilleries like 200-year-old Bladnoch distillery in the Scottish Lowlands.
Scottish whisky is one of the UK’s most successful exports and the industry has been experiencing significant growth as more countries are developing a taste for the historic spirit.
What to look for when buying cask whisky and how you can own a part of this exclusive industry. And delve into the many exit strategies that are open to you when you buy casks of whisky at wholesale rates.
Master Distiller at Bladnoch