Watch this 30min documentary on how to safely and securely buy wholesale whiskey.
You must be 18 or over to order with Whiskey & Wealth Club
1. Whiskey & Wealth Club are not tax experts. If you need further clarification or advice on cask whisky purchase please contact your tax specialist or accountant.
2. We are not financial advisers and the information in our brochure and on our website is purely to inform you about the nature of the Scottish/Irish whiskey industry so that you can make an informed decision should you choose to buy a cask. We recommend you to speak to your financial adviser in the first instance.
3. The value of cask whisky can go up as well as down. If you wish to speak to someone regarding the cask buying process or any points raised in this guide or our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
4. If you wish to sample or bottle your cask. Please be aware duty and VAT will be due before the whisky has been bottled and the finished goods are removed from the HMRC bonded warehouse. This remains the responsibility of the cask owner.
5. It is advisable to perform regular health checks on your cask every 3 years. Cask services are chargeable to the client, these include, regauging, samples and photographs.
6. HMRC Excise ID (WOWGR): GBOG317083700 issued by HMRC, authorises us to store cask whisky under bond in any appropriately approved Scottish/Irish excise warehouse. Therefore, we store casks of whisky across a number of distilleries and HMRC approved facilities in Scotland/Ireland.